Friday, January 12, 2007

Islam Lecture: "How to Exercise Patience, Part 2"

To help you be patient for one more week, in sha Allah, here's the second half of the video lecture by Shaykh Muhammad Faqih. In sha Allah, the Al Maghrib Institute course, Usool ul Fiqh, the Code of Scholars, taught by Yasser Birjas, comes to Houston, Texas, over the last two weekends of January.

In sha Allah, you can register for the class on-line at www.almaghrib.com. This will be my fifth Al Maghrib class, and I keep coming back for more knowledge because the information is both reliable and well presented. Also, the students and instructors create a wonderful Islamic environment that I just do not get otherwise in my life.

May Allah subhanahu wata ala allow me some day to live in a Muslim environment that will be good for me in this life, good for my soul in the next life, and safekeeping from the fire of hell.

May He reward all the students and instructors at Al Maghrib, and may He guide all of us and you, in sha Allah.

Here's the Google Video description:

"Islamic lecture on June 30, 2006 titled "How to Exercise Patience" by Sheikh Muhammad Faqih, Imam of Masjid Omar Al-Farouk in Anaheim, California."

No comments: